MinistryPlatform is a church management platform that helps churches manage people, events, groups, and donations.
Most church software will allow you to manage your parish, but innovative solutions will help you also engage parishioners and parish leaders on one fully integrated platform.
MinistryPlatform by ACS TechnologiesⓇ has tools to do this, but ParishStaq by Pushpay makes the digital experience user-friendly, meaningful, and engaging.
Pushpay is a tech company dedicated to supporting the Church. Our founders believed that parishes and other mission-based organizations needed great software to help them with their ministry needs. ParishStaq is a fully integrated technology platform built to increase engagement, enhance discipleship digitally, and help parishes and dioceses grow into the future.
Let us show you what ParishStaq by Pushpay has to offer your parish or diocese compared to MinistryPlatform.
Free Ebook: Responsible Stewards, Thriving Leaders: How To Recapture Your Time and Retain Your Best Assets
What Sets ParishStaq by Pushpay Apart From MinistryPlatform
Why You’ll Love ParishStaq by Pushpay
- Truly integrated platform
- Complete giving platform that deliver results
- Robust mobile engagement
- World-class innovation and support
- Active ParishStaq user community
- Multilingual features for your parishioners
Truly Integrated Platform
Pushpay’s State of Church Tech Catholic Report revealed that nearly 50% of parish leaders use five to nine different digital tools. The myriad of tools not programmed to communicate with each other doesn’t translate to operational efficiency or good parish stewardship. ParishStaq is a fully integrated Catholic church technology platform, and it’s just one of the many reasons parishes and dioceses trust Pushpay.
- Seamless integration between church management software, giving, and apps
- Manage hybrid ministries with in-person and online communities
- Reduce tech costs with a single payment for your tech suite
- Comprehensive training and implementation coaching for the whole package
- Integrations with other products commonly used in Catholic parishes and dioceses such as National Church Solutions, QuickBooks, and more on the horizon.
Complete Giving Platform That Delivers Results
Givers want to be of greater service to the Church. Making their giving experience effortless while empowering you with easy-to-use automation tools might sound too good to be true, but this is what ParishStaq does. It’s why parish leaders choose ParishStaq and are excited by their results!
- Branded and cohesive giving experience across website, apps, text-to-give, and kiosk for donations in seconds
- Donor data that is integrated into individual profiles and families
- Donor development to help donors take the next step in their giving journey
- Offline giving conversion encourages check and cash donors to try online giving
- Pushpay is the only company to offer Assured® Payments, which means you can rest easy knowing that no donations are lost or mischarged in the event of a downstream outage
Robust Mobile Engagement
According to the latest data from Pew Research Center, 85% of American adults now own a smartphone. Pushpay understands this dynamic and built ParishStaq for parishes and dioceses who want to grow into the future with a mobile-first strategy.
- Encourage generosity with features like mobile giving, pledge donations, and transaction history
- Share important messages and content with live streams, homily videos and notes, podcasts, and push notifications
- Nurture community with integrated ChMS features such as pre-check, group participation, event registration, and group messaging
- Manage groups, teams, ministries, and follow-up all from our leader specific app, LEAD
World-Class Innovation And Support
Seeing customers succeed inspires us to create even more solutions. While MinistryPlatform provides products for churches, Pushpay offers features and products specifically designed for the Catholic Church.
- Pushpay makes a significant investment into ongoing innovation and development for Catholic parishes and dioceses
- We have approximately 100 full-time employees across our Product and Engineering teams to focus on the security and continued innovation of all of our products.
- To ensure the success of our customers, Pushpay employs over 115 full-time staff within our Customer Success department, all focusing on supporting our customers in various ways - including teams such as Support, Implementation and Customer Success Management
- Unified training, implementation coaching, and support across the whole product suite
Active ParishStaq User Community
Here at Pushpay, we value relationships. That’s why we created an online community of parish leaders from across the country. You won’t have to look far for ideas and inspiration.
- Connect with other parishes in an online community called The Village
- Share best practices and ask questions of other parish leaders and administrators
Multilingual Features For Your Parish
We understand how important it is to unify your community and encourage all of God’s people to participate in the life of your parish. Only ParishStaq offers multilingual solutions that promote inclusivity of stewardship.
- Giving experience in English and Spanish
- LEAD app available in English, Spanish, Vietnamese
- ChMS available in English and Spanish
- More language support coming soon
Ready for a platform that genuinely serves the Catholic Church? Register now to talk to a church tech expert.
Why Parishes Choose ParishStaq by Pushpay
Fr. Christopher Walsh
St. Raymond of Penafort Catholic Church
"With the LEAD App, I can bring up their name, see a picture, and hit a button to call them or get directions to their home. It’s been a total gamechanger."
Fr. Anthony Stewart
Mother Teresa Catholic Church
"It makes my ministry so much easier and I get to be more personal with families."
St. John Newman Center
"It’s so nice having a comprehensive view of who’s involved, how they’re involved, and identifying opportunities to intentionally continue their path towards discipleship."
Our Lady of Perpetual Help Catholic Church
"At the macro-level, data can be used to measure not only how effective we were in forming missionary disciples but, at the micro level, how well we’re forming hearts for Jesus."
Help us make this page great! If you see something that is inaccurate or misrepresented, or have an idea to improve it, please contact us.