Sorry no round, sugary and delicious treats here, but we will tell you how our cookies crumble. While our cookies may not be as exciting as the edible kind, they are still very important. This notice talks about the cookies and similar tracking technologies that we use across the websites we own or operate and all the services we provide to you.
Last updated: November 1, 2018
WHAT COOKIES/TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES DO WE USE?
A cookie is a small text file that’s placed on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. We, and some of our affiliates and third-party service providers, may use a few different types of cookies. Some are persistent cookies (cookies that remain on your hard drive for an extended period of time) and some are session ID cookies (cookies that expire when you close your browser). Cookies set by the website owner (in this case, Pushpay) are called “first party cookies”. Cookies set by parties other than the website owner are called “third party cookies”.
We also use other tracking technologies like web beacons (sometimes called “tracking beacons” or “clear gifs”) and local storage. These are tiny graphics files that contain a unique identifier that enable us to recognize when someone has visited the Website or opened an email that we have sent them.
We refer to all services we offer from time to time as “Services” and all websites we own or operate (including pushpay.com), collectively as the “Website”.
Cookies help us to do awesome things like operate our Website and Services, enhance and customize your experience across our Website and Services, perform analytics and deliver advertising and marketing that’s relevant to you.
There are also cookies set by third parties across our Website and Services. Third party cookies enable third party features or functionality to be provided on or through our Websites and Services, such as advertising, interactive content and analytics. They also enable us to use advertising networks to manage our advertising on other websites. The parties that set these third party cookies can recognize your computer both when it visits the website in question and also when it visits certain other websites
Below is a list of cookies that we use on our Website and Services. The types of cookies we use are always changing. Check back regularly to make sure you stay up to date. If you think we’ve missed a cookie, please let us know.
These cookies are strictly necessary to provide you with Services available through our Website or otherwise and to use some of its features, such as access to secure areas. Because these cookies are strictly necessary to deliver the Website to you, you cannot refuse them. You can block or delete them by changing your browser settings however, as described below under the heading “How can you control cookies?“.
Pushpay uses the following essential cookies:
- Pushpay Location (Essential): This stores your current or preferred regional version of pushpay.com.
- Pushpay PromoCode (Essential): This stores an optional promotional code inline with campaign offers that can later be applied if you become a paying customer.
Analytics and customization cookies:
These cookies collect information that is used either in aggregate form to help us understand how our Website is being used or how effective our marketing campaigns are, or to help us customize our Website for you. To refuse this cookie, please follow the instructions below under How can you control cookies?.
Pushpay uses the following analytics and customization cookies:
- Pushpay (Customization): This stores a list of segment id we believe describes you as a customer so that we can personalize your experience.
- Pushpay (Analytics): This is used to enable us to confirm conversion rates on sign-up to help us continually improve the Services that we provide to our customers.
THIRD PARTY COOKIES
These cookies are used to enhance the performance and functionality of our Website but are non-essential to its use. However, without these cookies, certain functionality may become unavailable. To refuse this cookie, please follow the instructions below under the heading How can you control cookies?
Pushpay uses the following performance and functionality cookies:
- Akamai (Functionality): We use Akamai as a global content delivery network to enhance your experience (e.g., by speeding up load times).
- Salesforce Live Agent (Functionality): We use Salesforce Live Agent to enable us to live chat with you with on pushpay.com.
- Marketo (Analytics and functionality): We use Marketo as a marketing automation platform so we can personalize your experience with us.
Customization and analytics cookies:
These cookies collect information that is used either in aggregate form to help us understand how our Website is being used or how effective are marketing campaigns are, or to help us customize our Website for you. To refuse this cookie, please follow the instructions below under the heading “How can you control cookies?” Alternatively, you can click on the available opt-out links provided below.
Pushpay uses the following analytics and customization cookies:
- Bizible (Account-based marketing and attribution): We use these tools to enhance and help personalize your experience (e.g., by optimizing each step of your customer journey by recommending the best fit for your interests). To refuse this cookie please click on the following available opt-out link: http://www.bizible.com/cookie-opt-out
- Convert (Customisation): We use Adobe Target as an A/B platform so we can test the effectiveness of different experiences. To refuse this cookie please click on the following available opt-out link: https://www.convert.com/opt-out/
- Demandbase (Customization): We use these tools to enhance and help personalize your experience (e.g., by optimizing each step of your customer journey by recommending the best fit for your interests).
- Engagio (Customization): We use these tools to enhance and help personalize your experience (e.g., by optimizing each step of your customer journey by recommending the best fit for your interests).
- Facebook (Analytics): We use Facebook as a medium to talk to customers and to measure effectiveness of campaigns.
- Floodlight (Analytics): We use Floodlight to help measure effectiveness of campaigns.
- Hotjar (Analytics): We use Hotjar to measure and understand the user experience.
- LinkedIn (Analytics): We use LinkedIn as a medium to talk to customers and to measure effectiveness of campaigns.
- Outbrain (Analytics): We use Outbrain as a medium to help reach new users and measure effectiveness of such campaigns.
- Twitter (Analytics): We use Twitter as a medium to talk to customers and to measure effectiveness of campaigns.
You can accept or reject cookies by amending your web browser controls. Because they’re important, our Website and Services might not work like they’re supposed to, and in some cases, might not work at all, if you decide to reject our cookies.
You can manage your cookie settings by following your browser’s instructions. Here are some links that might be of assistance:
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-nz/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/en-nz/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac
HOW OFTEN WILL YOU UPDATE THIS COOKIE NOTICE?
The date at the top of this Cookie Notice indicates when it was last updated.
WHERE CAN I GET FURTHER INFORMATION?