Jumpstart Mother’s Day Celebrations At Your Church With These 11 Push Notifications
Mother’s Day is one of the four top days each year for church attendance. And it makes sense. Families trust that the local church will help them celebrate moms within the community, and this means your Sunday service is probably a big part of people’s Mother’s Day festivities.
Since your church service is part of such a special time in the lives of your community members, it’s important to let them know what to expect.
While you work on social media messages and emails to send out, we wanted to give you 11 in-app push notification templates you can also use for event communication. Push notifications are an easy and effective way to keep your community informed and engaged, as well as drum up excitement for what they can expect at your church on Mother’s Day. Change these templates as needed!
- Have a mom in your life you’d like to honor? Invite her to our Mother’s Day service for a surprise after!
- The north campus is giving out flowers to all moms at service tomorrow. Tap to donate or volunteer!
- Need ideas for a mother’s day card or gift? Tap to see what north campus staff recommend!
- Reach a mom in your life with the Gospel this Mother’s Day. Watch this video on sharing your faith.
- Tap for the 10 top brunch spots near the San Marcos Church campus!
- Missed our Mother’s Day service? Listen to Pastor Ballew’s sermon here.
- Shhh…don’t tell mom! Surprise mother’s day concert @ 7 PM at the downtown campus. Bring your mom!
- Tap here for a 7-day devotional on Godly women in the Bible and lessons we can learn from each.
- Mother’s day may not be easy for everyone. Tap to book time with a staff counselor if you need to talk.
- Austin Stone is giving out care packages to 3 women’s shelters this Mother’s Day. Sign up to volunteer!
- [Live Poll] Which service time is your family attending this Mother’s Day?
When it comes to in-app push notifications, you want to keep people engaged without drowning them in notifications. The last thing you want is for people to disable notifications are delete your app altogether. We recommend two notifications per day or eight per week leading up to Mother’s Day. Also be sure to avoid duplicate notifications—make sure each is unique and communicates something that app users will find valuable.
Mother’s Day isn’t the only time push notifications can help bolster church communications. In fact, these notifications are an asset to everyday messaging from reminding people that the previous week’s sermon is live on the app, or that church is canceled due to severe weather in the area. They’re especially useful around other events like Thanksgiving and Christmas. Discover the comprehensive library of push notifications for your church. Download the free ebook, 211 Ready-To-Send Push Notifications That Will Grow Your Church, today.