The best giving, engagement, and streaming solutions – now under one roof.
There are plenty of articles out there about the Millennial generation. Here are just a few of the headlines that caught my attention: Millennials are....
A management cha.
It's a huge honor to be working with over 1,000 churches now. One added benefit to the increased number of both givers and church administrators is the added amount of feedback we get regarding the Pu.
I visited a church recently.
Between the singing and the sermon, they did something called corporate prayer. During this time, members of the church, from their seats, would pray aloud the things t.
Statistics show that only 20 percent of regular attendees regularly donate financial support to their church. Why are the other 80 percent getting lost? There are lots of possible answers to that que.
We had the chance to meet the Causely team while at Exponential East a few weeks ago. They did something pretty cool using Facebook that yielded amazing exposure for the conference. We asked them to t.
Leadership Network is a non-profit ministry which began in 1984 with 20 leaders and now serves over 200,000 leaders all over the world. They are well known for their innovation, leadership developmen.